The whole reason you have computers are for the applications that help run your business. We often are involved in the selection, installation and support of these applications.
Desktop Productivity applications
Sometimes these are easy decisions. Everyone needs to do email, write documents and create spreadsheets. But there are many ways to do this today. Making smart choices today will help you save money, be in compliance with software licensing, and get things done.
Examples here are
- Microsoft Office/Office 365
- Adobe Acrobat, Creative Suite
- AutoCad, MicroStation
Line of Business applications
These are more complex solutions that require a lot of thought in their selection and implementation. They have been likened to getting married – costly entry, working well for the most part, and very costly endings or transitions.
Examples of Line of Business Applications we have supported:
- Quickbooks – Pro, Enterprise, Point of Sale
- Web sites – corporate and web stores
- ERP – SAP, Oracle Financials
Vertical Market Applications
Industry specific solutions to automate major portions of a business
- Dental Office Software – Dentrix, MogoWin
- Lab Software – Watson LIMS